Occasionally channels will change their Frequencies meaning you will need to update your receiver by doing a re scan.
On the 10/10/2013 the channels below moved Frequency to their new corresponding numbers :
Al Jazeera Eng 12634 22000 H
CNBC 12610 22000 V
Euronews 12662 22000 H
Movies for men 12633 22000 H
Movies for men +1 12633 22000 H
Newstalk 12633 22000 H
Challenge TV 12304 27500 H
If you have a Ferguson Ariva 150 set top box
- Press Menu,
- then press OK and
- use the arrow down button until “TP list” is highlighted .
- Press Ok and make sure Astra 2 A or Euro bird appears at the top of the scree (Try both)
- (if not press the left arrow until it does appear)
- Now use the arrow down button until the correct Trans ponder is highlighted .
- Change that it says “search FTA only”, below that “TV” and “Netwwork search” says “no”
- Now press the blue button on the remote , this should scan for a few seconds before adding the channels to the end of your channel list.
- You can then use the edit function to delete the original channel and replace it with the new channel you have just tuned in.
- If you have lost channels and you are using the 4ife SV 600 or the Walker Wp645TS-HD follow the below steps,
- Press Menu,
- Highlight SET UP and press OK
- Highlight INSTALLATION and press OK
- Highlight SATELLITE MANUAL SCAN and press OK
- Make sure it has Astra 2a/ Eutelsat 28a (28.2 e) beside were it says SATELLITE
- Now type in the Frequency (eg. 12304)
- Now type in the Polarisation (eg. Vertical)
- Now type in the Symbol rate (eg. 27500)
- Network search should have NO beside it, if not change this using left arrow on remote control
- Scan encrypted should have NO beside it, if not change this using left arrow on remote control
- Press OK on the remote when this is all completed and the box will perform a scan, this could take a minute.
- Press OK on the remote when the scan is completed and the channel will appear in your channel list.
If you have lost channels and you are using the Ariva 120 please watch the video below by clicking on the link.
Please contact us directly by phone or email to receive a quotation. Email- email@example.com 087 0988861/ 01 8214102